Tom Chambers: That’s one way of meeting the situation. Shipping clerk comes home, finds missus with boarder. He breaks dishes. It’s pure burlesque. Then there’s another way. Intelligent artist returns unexpectedly, finds treacherous friends, both discuss the pros and cons of the situation in grownup dialogue. High-class comedy, enjoyed by everybody.
George Curtis: There’s a third way. I’ll kick your teeth out and tear your head off and beat some decency into you!
Tom Chambers: Cheap melodrama. Very dull.
- lexmurphy likes this
- busterkeatons likes this
- you-refromanothertime reblogged this from oldfilmsflicker
- 50shadesofblaugrana likes this
- motionpicturesatarevolution reblogged this from oldfilmsflicker
- farleysgranger likes this
- constancemilligan likes this
- coop-appreciation reblogged this from oldfilmsflicker
- ahandsomestark reblogged this from oldfilmsflicker
- oldfilmsflicker posted this